Review Revlon Colorburst Balm in Showy and Vivacious

6:23 PM

It is getting colder here in Taipei. Tonight the temperature reaches 12 degrees. Brrrr.. I heard it is worse in Maine and just as hot as always in Surabaya. I miss both of my hometowns and shrunk in gratitude of this amazing Taipei where i live now.

Today i will speak about my favorite Revlon balm. I have got four of them before and i could not stop my hand to reach few more. Before i went to Taiwan, i bought this Revlon lacquer balm in Vivacious and Revlon Matte balm in Showy.

DSC00203_副本

Price : 88.000 rupiahs

Weight: 2,7 grams

DSC00199_副本 

I could not stop raving about the packaging. I love this kind of crayon type of lipstick because they are just super cute and convenient.

DSC00212

TOP: Vivacious, BOTTOM: Showy

Both colors are more on BOLD side. like.. very very BOLD. I wore showy on my whole lips last week. My colleague, Angela told me that it is just so BOLD. I still like them anyway. They are not drying my lips and has great lasting power. But because i look so ridiculous and clownish wearing them, i always use them as a color point. I dab them on the inside of my lips and sheer them out using lip concealer.

26500

This is me wearing Vivacious. It is warm fuschia with satin finish. Sometimes it looks a little bit reddish.

26487

This is me in Showy. It is a blue undertone pink. It looks very Barbie in a real world. I like it a lot.

I would praise this lippie for its long wearing, smooth result and travel friendly. So far, it is my most used lipsticks. Love them~

Read the other review here

Best regards, Hana

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images