NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural and Nude Peach Fuzz Review

11:21 AM

Happy weekend everyone! What are you planning to do this weekend? I am planning to go to Banqiao night market tonight. So excited!

Before i go, i have this review prepared for you! These are lip creams from NYX. If you are familiar with their matte lip cream range, this lip creams are similar, except that it has glossy finish. So… Vivid color and glossy finish.

2014-05-03 19.41.01

I have two colors, natural and nude peach fuzz

2014-05-03 19.45.35 

Nude peach fuzz – Left: Soft peach color, a MLBB Color

Natural – Right : Beige color and very pale even for me. I can only use it with Smokey Eyes, otherwise i will look very sick

2014-05-03 19.41.30

The usual applicator. Nothing surprising

Beauty Chica review:

What i like

- Lovely color for everyday, especially nude peach fuzz

- Affordable, around 85000 or $8 each

- Vivid color!

What i dislike

- Smells bad, like gasoline and bad rubber that makes me want to gag

- It does not last long, three hours max

- It stays on the crease of my lip lines

- Drying but feel waxy

Rating: 3/5

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have candy land and Antwerp. Both are drying crazily on my lips and I can't stand the smell.. Why nyx, why?

    Nude peach fuzz is so pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh too bad they smell so bad. It's a big no no when a cosmetic smells bad T.T

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images