Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner

6:55 PM

Yes, this is the famous Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner!

Someone kind got me a set containing two gel eyeliners in shade sephia ink and black ink, include with the eyeliner brush. How could i not? All the make up gurus on youtube are swearing by it. I really thought that this eyeliner is very awesome.

bobbi brown1

The gel comes in glass tube with black cap. Quite heavy for such a small jar. I have using it for months now and it never gone out! Arghhh.. so clearly two jars are too much for me and i can not hold myself to use the sephia ink one. in the end i decided to sell it to my fellow beauty blogger friends. Yeaaaaaa, before i said good bye to it, i would like to give it some review.

bobbi3

The price is 280.000 a jar. So expensive! And today i just sold it away for 60.000.

MY HEART… is bleeding..

But for me, make up is like a baby. It will be sad if i don`t use it. So, instead of staying with such a neglected mom like me, i better let it go for a better owner.

GOODBYE, darling….

So… blessed those who get my preloved! Please take care of my baby well #bow

bobbi brown2

Speaking of quality, i will say that this gel eyeliner is exceptionally great. I used it for my clients and it really stays all day. You just need to dab eyeshadow over it or double it with black eyeliner.

A bonus fun with this eyeliner is that, you can change the color! Woo hoo :)… I ever try to dab blue eyeshadow over this eyeliner, and i got that pretty blue smokey eyes.

The texture is good for eyelining, dry fast and we can smudge for a natural result. This eyeliner supposed to be a keep for me, unfortunately it is not my cup of tea. My eyelid type is monolid with oily surface. Eventhough this eyeliner is considered to be almighty, it won`t stay unless i double it with liquid eyeliner. The problem? I have no time putting double – double hassle like that.

That is why, this baby ends up in the edge of my vanity table.

Poor girl….

bobbi4

Almighty indeed, but it is not meant for Hana :). Girls, i originally want to give you swatch and try out pics as well, but those pics are in my other laptop. #bow #bow #very sorry. So i hope my review is enough hehehe.

Anyhow, i would recommend this for you who has double eyelid and double pocket thickness. hehehe. I believe this baby will worth your money.

See you around.

Hana

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Iya...aku juga sukaa sama gel liner ini....
    Dulu pernah punya tapi ilang ga tau kececeran dimana waktu dibawa mudik lebaran taun lalu.,.#pingin nangis...mana mahal harus nabung2 dulu sampe sekarang blum kebeli2 ...hiks...
    Salam kenal yaaaa...

    http://intanheni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya paling benci yaa kalau alat make up kesayangan hilang. Aku juga pernah ngerasain. Gemes banget rasanya >.<.
    Salam kenal ya hen...
    aku udah follow blogmu :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images